Are you interested in dog grooming?
Would you like to train a new generation of dog groomers?
We are a leading procurement organization for this sector.
We offer 35 Ofqual regulated degrees in this sector.
Over 2,000 learners have successfully completed our dog grooming and other animal-related qualifications in the past 3 years.
Become a recognized Open College Network West Midlands Center and offer a Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming in your center.
This qualification prepares learners for the practical grooming and care of dogs with different types of fur.
The balance between theory and practice, designed for flexibility, reflects the present and future of the care industry.
We have a wealth of experience delivering all types and levels of qualifications in a number of different sectors with all types of providers; from very small one-person institutions and small companies to large universities and national private training providers operating in national and international markets.
Level 3 Diploma in Dog Care – Benefits of this qualification
These qualifications are specifically designed to enable learners to:
- Adopt a holistic approach to training
- Practically working with dogs
- Learn first aid skills in dogs
- Improve their communication skills for working with dogs and their owners
- Acquire skills to work with different breeds of dogs
- Style different races.
Our regulated quality standards are applied equally in all of our centers as all Ofqual regulated procurement organizations are responsible for ensuring that:
- Regulated degrees reliably provide the proven knowledge, skills and understanding of the students’ understanding
- Exams and exams show what a student has achieved
- People have confidence in the qualifications we regulate
- Students and lecturers find out about the entire range of degrees that we regulate.
Centers can now provide their learners with a logo advocating their attainment of the qualification upon successful completion.
Level 3 Certificate in Dog Grooming
Our level 3 certificate in Dog Grooming is designed for those who want to learn the basic cuts and cuts to be able to work in a hair salon.
The qualification includes assessing, planning and recording grooming work, health checks on dogs prior to grooming and necessary first aid.
>>> Find out more about dog grooming qualifications here <
Other dog care
Did you know that we also offer qualifications in the following dog ownership?
Benefits of becoming a recognized Open College Network Center include:
- Excellent personal customer service and support
- Access to a wide range of qualifications
- National accreditation, local service
- Quality assurance, improvement and improvement services
- Logos for “qualified” learners that are available to service providers for advertising.
Providing these qualifications in your center
For more information on these qualifications, please contact:
Are you already one of our recognized accredited centers?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is one easy Your Business Development Manager will be happy to help you, please contact us – see above for contact details.
Would you like to become one of our centers?
This is also a easy supported process! You can find out more about us at:
Contact our Business Development Team today on 01902 624230.