DEERFIELD, IL – A new dog-only pet store opens in Deerfield on June 26th. The Dog Stop, a franchise company with more than 20 locations, operates at 495 Lake Cook Road.
The Deerfield site is owned by residents Alisa and Jami Guthrie, according to a press release from The Dog Stop.
The Dog Stop offers luxury accommodations, an interactive and social daycare center, a spa-like retreat for grooming, and a retail store. The 24,000 square meter indoor and outdoor area of the shop “satisfies every dog’s wish”, according to the website. Other functions are:
- Over 24,000 square feet of clean, safe fun for your dog
- 100 percent air-conditioned
- Separate and safe play areas for dogs of all ages, sizes and energy levels
- 2 separate outdoor playgrounds with special antimicrobial “grass” lawn
- Care and bathing service by our experienced snow groomers
- Retail store with the best dog food, treats, toys and accessories at great daily prices
- Individual care and attention for every dog
- Compliance with the highest hygiene standards for kennels
- Veterinarian recommended, insured and licensed
To learn more, visit https://thedogstop.com/.
Stay Patched in!